Singapore, Singapore, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — What is Bunzz?
Bunzz is a DApp development platform that provides blockchain developers with easier tools to save development time via GUI and also own SDK for advanced blockchain developers and open source Smart contract hub to enable combinations of smart contracts and create complex DApps.
Among the players in the web3 industry, Bunzz is the largest smart contract development infrastructure startup in Asia and continues to increase its visibility and recognition every month.
A web3 version of the Docker Hub ecosystem
As a Web3 development platform, Bunzz allows blockchain developers to easily deploy a DApp by combining modularized smart contracts like Legos and deploy them in 5 minutes with just a few clicks, reducing development costs and time for many startups web3 and open source blockchain developers. Not only native modules provided by Bunzz are available, but also a handful of modules developed by smart contract experts will be available, as will Docker Hub’s repository service, where developers can easily use modules developed by other users.
On top of that, Bunzz will help start paying web3 open source developers by rewarding their contribution to the ecosystem and incentivizing them to keep pace over the long term, benefiting the entire web3 industry.
Progress since launch
Since its launch on January 14, 2022, Bunzz has achieved significant milestones, such as:
- Over 6000+ users
- Over 1500 DApps deployed with Bunzz
- Successful launch of their Smart Contract Hub (repository service, currently in beta and being upgraded)
- Successful launch of their Function Monitoring Service feature.
- Joint hackathon organized by Bunzz and Blockchain Hub Africa, where 10 out of 13 teams successfully developed a DApp using Bunzz. The participants were new to web3 and the event only lasted two weeks. This shows that Bunzz can perfectly support web2 developers in their entry into web3.
At the moment, summarizing all the services offered by Bunzz to blockchain developers as end users, we can find the following:
1) To blockchain developers (module creators and DAppss creators):
- Smart Contract Deployment Dashboard via GUI
- Connect smart contracts deployed on any UI/frontend via SDK
- Manage DApps smart contract functions via Bunzz dashboard
- Monitoring the use of DApps functions
- Modification/customization of Smart Contract code before deployment via its own console IDE (coming soon)
- Smart Contracts Marketplace to choose new modules/functionalities for their DApp projects
2) Rewards in future Bunzz tokens go to:
- Module creators (create new use cases of Smart Contracts for Marketplace)
- Smart contract auditors
Significant increase in the number of users
September started with the consolidation surplus of a regular user’s monthly growth for Bunzz. It was announced that they have reached over 6000 registered users.
Bunzz Listed on Coinbase’s Chaos Map
Recently, Bunzz was included in Coinbase’s Chaos Map of Web3 Developer Infrastructure Startups and Web3 Tools for Developers. This mention signified a great recognition that confirms Bunzz as one of the key and leading services for blockchain engineers in the DApp development space; not only as a no-code/low-code platform, but also as a web3 framework and soon to be an ideal IDE to meet the needs of web3 developers.
You can find and read the full Coinbase post here:
Selected Finalist of Singapore’s Largest Web3 Accelerator
Bunzz was selected as a finalist in ILAP (Icetea Labs Accelerator Program), Singapore’s largest Web3 accelerator program; in which only 6 teams will win, allowing them to receive funding and mentorship opportunities from leading networks such as Polygon and venture capitalists such as Hashed. (Of the 250 teams that participated, we are currently ranked 5th)
To keep up to date with their latest achievements and breaking news, it’s best to follow Bunzz on Twitter, Discord, and their website. They offer ongoing support to blockchain developers throughout the process of creating DApps on the Bunzz platform.
For the original news, please visit https://www.prdistribution.com/news/bunzz-asia-s-largest-smart-contract-development-infrastructure-exceeded-6-000-users-and-is-listed-on coinbase-s-chaos-map/9292710