– A new invoice To to deploy themselves federal unemployment benefits through February 2022 emerges on Capitol Hill. (Whole story)
– IRS publishes information on how to register new babies born in Child tax credit program (full story)
– Last week, the first jobless claims have increased for the first time in recent months.
– 800,000 New Yorkers lost unemployment advantages when federal programs ended. (Whole story)
– September Child Tax Credit payments sent, when will the money arrive in the banks (More info)
– Fourth federal stimulus check not in the $ 3.5 billion reconciliation invoice (full story)
– Some American states send their own stimulus payments (More information)
– California Tax Franchise Board to Send 2 million additional Golden State Stimulus checks Friday September 17th.
– Overview of the three dunning checks adopted by Congress. (Details)
– Many unemployed Americans are looking for other federal aid available for the unemployed (Whole story)
Useful information / links
California Golden State Stimulus Checks:
– How to Track Your Golden State Stimulus Check
– When can I expect Will my $ 600 Golden State Stimulus in California arrive? (Details)
– What state programs exist for Americans who lost unemployment benefits? (All the details)
– IRS distributes third payment of the child tax credit (Find out how you can unsubscribe from the monthly CTC)